- 2 1/2 – 3 cups finely grated carrots ( 2 large or 4 small carrots)
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup (or more) minced fresh parsley
- 1 apple, grated
Combine these in bowl.
Separately mix up :
- juice of 1 lemon
- juice of 1 orange (or substitute 2 tsp honey)
- 1-2 tsp grated fresh ginger root
- 1 tsp Dijon or other wet mustard
- 1 tsp dried tarragon (more if using fresh herb)
Add wet ingredients to vegetables. Adjust seasonings as needed. May add toasted walnut oil if desired, & chopped toasted hazelnuts.