“Enjoy this sweet kugel as a side dish with chicken or reheat leftovers for breakfast the next morning.”
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 1 cup grated apple
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Combine the carrot, apple, eggs, honey, and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and bake until a knife inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 35 to 45 minutes.
- Let the kugel cool for a few minutes before removing it from the loaf pan.
- Slice and serve warm.