A great grain-free & satisfying dish/treat.
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 large, pastured-raised eggs
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- cinnamon to taste (~1/2 tsp)
- Pour one cup boiling water over coconut in small bowl and let stand 1 – 2 minutes.
- Beat eggs in another bowl and add remaining ingredients (including coconut with liquid). Mix well.
- Add to greased loaf pan
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-50 minutes until set. Pudding will be very moist at the bottom and look baked/browned on top when done.