When: Saturday, October 20, 2012, 3:00 – 5:00 pm
Where: Hawthorne Valley School (Assembly Hall)
Situated at the end of the white building on the right side of the school.
- A few short, informational films on Healthy Diets by Sally Fallon Morell, President of the Weston A. Price Foundation and co-author of the classic cookbook, Nourishing Traditions.
- Danielle Sinclair-Whitby, presently studying at the Nutrition Therapy Association will be sharing information from the training course. She will also describe how her family (including young children) made the transition to a wheat-free diet.
· We will be sampling an array of lacto-fermented vegetables, raw cheeses and wheat-free bread (all donated by Hawthorne Valley Farm), as well as well-prepared kale!
- Please contribute $5 towards the cost of space rental and educational materials.
- Bring a friend who is interested in learning more about restoring nutrient-dense foods in our diet.
- On the same day (just before our meeting) there will be a raw cheese making workshop : http://hawthornevalleyfarm.org/event/making-swiss-style-cheeses
Visit our blog at www.wpricecolumbiacounty.wordpress.com
Any Questions: call Lilia Angello, 672-7360; Danielle Sinclair-Whitby, 567-1262